As an anti-corrosion coating for reinforcement steel:
- For repairs to reinforcement concrete where there is corrosion of the underlying reinforcement steel.
- For the preventive protection of reinforcement steel in thin reinforced concrete section
As a bonding agent for use on concrete, mortar or steel:
- For repairs to concrete using SikaTop patching and repair mortars.
- For bonding new concrete to old.
CHARACTERISTICS AND ADVANTAGES
- Excellent adhesion to steel and concrete.
- Acts as an effective barrier against penetration of water and chlorides.
- Contains corrosion inhibitors.
- Provides an excellent bonding coat for subsequent application of repair mortars (cement and epoxy based).
- Not effected by moisture.
- High degree of mechanical strength.
- Pre-measured, ready-to-use packs.
- May be sprayed applied.
- Solvent free.
8 kg kit