The Sika® Acoustic Mat is used to bond timber floors in residential, office and industrial buildings.
The system provides a sound dampening effect improving the acoustic insulation of a room.
CHARACTERISTICS AND ADVANTAGES
- Reduced noise and vibration transmission
- Low floor zone thickness
- Remains permanently flexible
- Thin construction with high performance
- Simple and easy to install
- Available in a variety of sheets, sizes, strips or pads; resists ageing and deformation
- Consistent density and thickness for maximum performance
- Use of Australian recycled rubbers
3mm x 15m Roll
5mm x 10m Roll