Antisol WH is used to slow down the rate at which water evaporates from the concrete to cure more efficiently and achieve maximum performance properties. Antisol can be used on:
- General concrete requiring curing.
- Infrastructure concrete such as roads, bridges, runways etc.
- Decorative concrete both indoors and outdoors.
CHARACTERISTICS AND ADVANTAGES
- Reduces the incidence of plastic shrinkage cracking.
- Improves strength and durability of concrete.
- Reduces surface dusting.
- Increases abrasion resistance.
- Reduces the permeability of concrete.
- Economical and easy to apply.
- Excellent performance on large concrete areas.
- Contains no wax.
- Equipment washable in water.
- Achieves moisture retention rates in excess of 90%
Milky white (no dye)
Red (fugitive dye)