Antisol AC is used to slow down the rate at which water evaporates from the concrete to cure more efficiently and achieve maximum performance properties. Antisol can be used on:
- General concrete requiring curing.
- Concrete Infrastructure such as roads, bridges and runways, etc.
- Decorative concrete both indoors and outdoors.
CHARACTERISTICS AND ADVANTAGES
- Reduces the incidence of plastic shrinkage cracking.
- Improves strength and durability of concrete.
- Reduces surface dusting.
- Increases abrasion resistance.
- Reduces the permeability of concrete.
- Economical and easy to apply.
- Excellent performance on large concrete areas.
- Dries to a clear finish.
- Achieves water retention of 90% or greater.
- Water based.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Seals concrete surface.